- to encourage high nursing standards among our members
- to provide opportunities for social interaction
- to provide financial support for those in need
- An all day meeting, incorporating the League AGM, takes place each October. This is a great time to renew old friendships and catch up on developments at Barts.
- The League News, containing an updated list of members' addresses and articles on varying topics, is published annually.
If you wish to have something included, please send it to
The Honorary Editor, League News
The League of St Bartholomew's Nurses
The Post Room
St Bartholomew's Hospital
or email the Editor at email@example.com
- Social events in London and at locations around the country provide an opportunity for League members, young and old, to meet together.
- Scholarship funds are available to assist League members with their academic pursuits.
- Benevolent funds are available for the benefit of League members and those St Bartholomew's nurses who trained prior to 1993.
Please do contact the Secretary of the appropriate committee if you or anyone you know would appreciate such assistance. Confidentiality is always maintained for those receiving assistance from the Benevolent Funds. For further information click on the Charitable Funds tab at the top of the page.